Church isn’t a building, it’s the community that God brings together. We are family and family walks through life together. Our Care Ministries are designed to meet you right where you are with the GRACE of God and to help you every step of the way.
Care Coaches are well-trained to provide quality emotional and spiritual support to those going through a difficult time. Care Coaches meet one-on-one with men paired with men and women with women. Meetings are confidential and Christ-centered.
If you have experienced a loss and are having difficulties, separation or divorce, or have a need for a hospital visit, you may want to consider a Care Coach. We’ll listen, pray, encourage, and walk along side of you as you go through your difficult time.
Intensive Care Coaching – This is a ministry to help you resolve personal and spiritual conflicts as a result of living with the world, flesh and the devil. Are you in bondage with old thoughts and habits? Are you struggling with strongholds such as anger, fear, anxiety, bitterness, unforgiveness and other spiritual issues? Intensive Care Coaches will help you find freedom in Christ and grow in the grace of God.
For more information or to connect with a Care Coach, contact the Care Coaching Ministry Leader Bruce Becker (530) 722-9029 or [email protected].
DivorceCare is a divorce recovery support group designed to provide help and healing from the hurt of separation and divorce. DivorceCare is a 13 week program, offered twice per year.
To register for the next session of DivorceCare at Pathway, visit divorcecare.org or contact [email protected] 221-5681×1701
Click Here to watch a short video about Divorce Care
GriefShare is a grief recovery support group for help and healing after losing a loved one to death. GriefShare is a 13-week program, offered twice per year. To register for the next session of GriefShare at Pathway, visit griefshare.org or contact [email protected] 221-5681×1701
Click Here to watch a short video about Grief Share
Our Celebrate Recovery meetings are open to everyone. Join us as we enjoy a time of CR teaching, amazing stories of transformed lives, and small group discussions designed to provide the strength to overcome hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
Adult Small Groups Meet Every Tuesday from 6:30-8pm.
- Please note: when Shasta County is in purple tier, CR small groups meet online only due to COVID restrictions.
- In-person small groups for men, women & newcomers meet in the Ministry Center when COVID restrictions permit (red tier or under).
- A CR teaching or testimony video is viewed during in-person and online small groups prior to discussion and sharing.
- Dinner & large group are not offered during in-person meetings at this time.
- To view weekly CR teaching and testimony videos at home, go to pathwaychurch.life, click on “Online Community Register” and head to the CR page.
When in-person CR meetings are held for adults, we also offer programs for children from 6:15-8pm.
- (Infants-3 yrs old & 4yrs old-1st grade) Kids have playtime, snack and Bible story time.
- (2nd-6th grade) Kids experience worship, prayer, craft and playtime. While adults explore topics that bring healing and wholeness, kids discover the same truths through the age-appropriate CR Celebration Place kids curriculum.
Click Here to watch a short video about Celebrate Recovery
Click Here for more information about Celebrate Recovery
For more information contact [email protected] (530)221-5683×1701
We partner with local Christian Marriage & Family Therapists (MFT) and MFT trainees who provide counseling for all ages and stages of life. These services are available to the community and to Pathway Church attendees.
Please contact us for referral: [email protected] or (530) 221-5683×1701
The Conquer Series men’s group is designed to be a safe environment for men to learn Biblical keys in the area of sexual integrity and purity. This is a place where men can contend together, find support, acceptance, and freedom.
Beginning March 10, this group will meet 6:30-8:30p on Wednesdays in Ministry Center room MC102.
Click this confidential link to RSVP Confidential Inquiry
Click here to watch a video about Men’s Conquer groups: https://vimeo.com/250485435
For more information contact: [email protected]
The people of Pathway Church invest their lives in life-changing ministries throughout our community.
- Lassen View School Care
- Francis Court Transitional Housing
- LifeLight Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Care Net Crisis Pregnancy Center
- The Good News Rescue Mission
- Living Hope (services for the homeless and those in need)
- One Safe Place
- The Salvation Army
- The Redding Veterans Home
- ESYAC (afterschool program for at risk kids)