Church isn’t a building, it’s the community that God brings together. We are family and family walks through life together. Our Care Ministries are designed to meet you right where you are with the GRACE of God and to help you every step of the way.
Care Coaches are well-trained to provide quality emotional and spiritual support to those going through a difficult time. Care Coaches meet one-on-one with men paired with men and women with women. Meetings are confidential and Christ-centered.
If you have experienced a loss and are having difficulties, separation or divorce, or have a need for a hospital visit, you may want to consider a Care Coach. We’ll listen, pray, encourage, and walk along side of you as you go through your difficult time.
Intensive Care Coaching – This is a ministry to help you resolve personal and spiritual conflicts as a result of living with the world, flesh and the devil. Are you in bondage with old thoughts and habits? Are you struggling with strongholds such as anger, fear, anxiety, bitterness, unforgiveness and other spiritual issues? Intensive Care Coaches will help you find freedom in Christ and grow in the grace of God.
For more information or to connect with a Care Coach, contact the Care Coaching Ministry Leader Bruce Becker (530) 722-9029 or [email protected].
DivorceCare is a divorce recovery support group designed to provide help and healing from the hurt of separation and divorce. DivorceCare is a 13 week program, offered twice per year.
To register for the next session of DivorceCare at Pathway, visit divorcecare.org or contact [email protected] 221-5681×1701
Click Here to watch a short video about Divorce Care
GriefShare is a grief recovery support group for help and healing after losing a loved one to death. GriefShare is a 13-week program, offered twice per year. To register for the next session of GriefShare at Pathway, visit griefshare.org or contact [email protected] 221-5681×1701
Click Here to watch a short video about Grief Share
Our Celebrate Recovery meetings are open to everyone. Join us as we enjoy a time of CR teaching, amazing stories of transformed lives, and small group discussions designed to provide the strength to overcome hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
Adult Small Groups Meet Every Tuesday from 6:30-8pm
- In-person small groups for men, women & newcomers in the Ministry Center
- Online small groups for men & women via Zoom
- CR teaching or testimony video viewed in online and in-person small groups prior to discussion and sharing
- Dinner & large group not offered at this time.
- For links to online CR groups and videos, go to pathwaychurch.life and click on “Register for our online community”. You will have access to the Pathway Life Together platform and can find videos, meeting links and more on the CR page.
Programs for Children Every Tuesday from 6:15-8pm
- (Infants-3 yrs old & 4yrs old-1st grade) Kids have playtime, snack and Bible story time.
- (2nd-6th grade) Kids experience worship, prayer, craft and playtime. While adults explore topics that bring healing and wholeness, kids discover the same truths through the age-appropriate CR Celebration Place kids curriculum.
Click Here to watch a short video about Celebrate Recovery
Click Here for more information about Celebrate Recovery
For more information contact [email protected] (530)221-5683×1701
We partner with local Christian Marriage & Family Therapists (MFT) and MFT trainees who provide counseling for all ages and stages of life. These services are available to the community and to Pathway Church attendees.
Please contact us for referral: [email protected] or (530) 221-5683×1701
The Conquer Series men’s group is designed to be a safe environment for men to learn Biblical keys in the area of sexual integrity and purity. This is a place where men can contend together, find support, acceptance, and freedom.
Wed 6:30-8:30p in MC102
For more information contact: [email protected]
The people of Pathway Church invest their lives in life-changing ministries throughout our community.
- Lassen View School Care
- Francis Court Transitional Housing
- LifeLight Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Care Net Crisis Pregnancy Center
- The Good News Rescue Mission
- Living Hope (services for the homeless and those in need)
- One Safe Place
- The Salvation Army
- The Redding Veterans Home
- ESYAC (afterschool program for at risk kids)