Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. (Ephesians 1:3)
God blesses you.
His riches are your riches.
His rights are your rights.
His name is your name.
- God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.
- On the day you were saved, God gave you a huge mountains of blessings. You didn’t feel it or see it, but all of a sudden, you were dressed for a wedding, and you became the richest person you know.
- Before you did one little thing for Jesus, God blessed you.
- These blessings give you everything you need for every thing you will ever face in your whole life.
- For every test, for every emergency, for every problem, for every benefit, for every relationship, for every worry and fear.
- God can’t bless you any more than he has already blessed you in Christ.
- Your problem is never that God hasn’t blessed you.
- Your problem is that you don’t know the blessing God has already given you.
- He has blessed you with SECURITY… once you’re saved, you’re always saved.
- He has blessed you with a new IDENTITY… all those horrible labels that life has stuck on you — stupid, failure, ugly, worthless, unwanted… God peeled them off, and he’s put new labels on you… and he calls you Beautiful, Capable, Powerful, and Good. Learn that stuff. It’s all in the Bible.
- He has blessed you with PRIVILEGES like Bible study and prayer.
- I talked to a guy who hated himself, and who didn’t believe God loved him. He was saved, but after that, he just thought he was a big failure.
- I said, DO you know what you need? You need grace rehab. You have years of craziness wired into your brain. You need to get untangled. You need grace rehab, and God loves you enough to help you with that. And so do we.
- You can’t expect holiness on the outside until grace has taken hold on the inside.
- Before you get busy for Jesus…
- Before you start serving Jesus…
- Before you give stuff to Jesus…
- Before you do stuff to Jesus…
- Sit down and learn what he’s done for you.
- And settle it once for all, deep inside your soul, that you don’t serve God for blessing, you only serve God from blessing.
- This step is for you…
- If you struggle with your self-confidence.
- If you still worry whether you can lose your salvation.
- If your past wounds and traumas dominate your life…
- Then look for the Blue Icons, when they come up in our church, because those events and groups are designed especially for you.