Grace Pathway Assessment
We are all on a journey of faith. And we’re all at different places on that journey.
This little assessment will help you pinpoint your location on the Grace Pathway.
- Each box has three statements.
- Think them over, and click the box that best describes where you’re at in your spiritual journey.
- We’ll show you some awesome opportunities at Pathway Church that are right for you.
God Saves You
- I’m pretty new to this whole church and Christian thing.
- I am investigating Jesus, God, or the Bible.
- I’ve been around Christians or church, but I’m not confident that I have a true relationship with God.
God Blesses You
- I struggle with guilt and shame or believing my worth to God.
- I was saved in the past, I think, but sometimes I worry I lost my salvation.
- I’d like to learn the basics of how to pray
and read the Bible.
God Grows You
- I’m struggling with hurts, habits, and hangups that are hurting my life.
- Before I move down a pathway, I feel I need some help with some personal issues.
- I’m pretty distracted by relationship problems, and would appreciate a caring friend.
God Grows You
- I want to go deeper in my understanding of God and his Word.
- I have an okay grasp of Bible basics, but I want to make sure I’m solid.
- I’m ready to meet people in a group or class at Pathway.
God Uses You
- I am a veteran Christian, solid in my faith, and I want to serve God.
- I’m interested in being equipped to share my faith.
- I’m ready to help the mission of Pathway Church in whatever way I can.
Grace Pathway Classes
The core of our life with God is a journey along the Grace Pathway. You are invited.
Our Grace Pathway classes are especially designed for you. They will help you grow from being a rookie Christian to a veteran Christian. You will discover more about yourself and more about your God. You will encounter new ways of living in our difficult and beautiful world, always with God's design in mind.
If you want to grow mature and wise in your faith, the Grace Pathway classes are a perfect start for you.
What Our Community
Says About Us
“The atmosphere is extremely inviting, and one of the best parts is the caring leadership. I enjoy every Sunday I get to attend a service, Pastor Bill really cares about what he preaches and I love it.”
- Brian M.