Grace Pathway Assessment
We are all on a journey of faith. And we’re all at different places on that journey.
This little assessment will help you pinpoint your location on the Grace Pathway.
- Each box has three statements.
- Think them over, and click the box that best describes where you’re at in your spiritual journey.
- We’ll show you some awesome opportunities at Pathway Church that are right for you.
God Saves You
- I’m pretty new to this whole church and Christian thing.
- I am investigating Jesus, God, or the Bible.
- I’ve been around Christians or church, but I’m not confident that I have a true relationship with God.
God Blesses You
- I struggle with guilt and shame or believing my worth to God.
- I was saved in the past, I think, but sometimes I worry I lost my salvation.
- I’d like to learn the basics of how to pray
and read the Bible.
God Grows You
- I’m struggling with hurts, habits, and hangups that are hurting my life.
- Before I move down a pathway, I feel I need some help with some personal issues.
- I’m pretty distracted by relationship problems, and would appreciate a caring friend.
God Grows You
- I want to go deeper in my understanding of God and his Word.
- I have an okay grasp of Bible basics, but I want to make sure I’m solid.
- I’m ready to meet people in a group or class at Pathway.
God Uses You
- I am a veteran Christian, solid in my faith, and I want to serve God.
- I’m interested in being equipped to share my faith.
- I’m ready to help the mission of Pathway Church in whatever way I can.