God Saves You
I want a life with Jesus
I’m pretty new to this whole church and Christian thing.
I am investigating Jesus, God, or the Bible.
I’ve been around Christians or church, but I’m not confident that I have a true relationship with God.
“Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” – Acts 4:12
This is the Trail Marker for this milestone of the Grace Pathway. When you see it, you know this event or class is for a person who is investigating salvation and Jesus and his claims.
- It’s red, and it has the rising sun inside it.
- It’s red to remind you of the blood of Christ. It is his death on the Cross that saves you.
- It’s a triangle to remind you of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The whole Trinity is planned and made possible your salvation.
- It has a rising sun inside it to remind you of the day that new light and new life dawned inside your heart.
God Blesses You
I am the one whom Jesus loves
I struggle with guild and shame or believing my worth to God.
I was saved in the past, I think, but sometimes I worry I lost my salvation.
I'd like to learn the basics of how to pray and read the BIble.
God Blesses You
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. – Ephesians 1:3
On the day you were saved, God gave you huge mountains of blessings. You didn’t feel it or see it, but all of a sudden, you became a “new creation,” and you became the richest person you know.
- These blessings give you everything you need for everything you will ever face in your whole life.
- God has blessed you with a new IDENTITY, new PRIVILEGES, new POWERS, and a new STATUS, all because you are permanently joined to Jesus. It’s a really big deal.
- The Trail Marker is blue, to remind you of the ocean of riches God has given you. It shows God’s hand reaching down to fill your hand with the wonderful treasures of grace.
This Milestone is for you… If you struggle with your self-confidence, if you still worry whether you can lose your salvation, if your past wounds and traumas dominate your life…
Look for the Blue Trail Markers when they come up in our church, because those events and groups are designed especially for you.
God Grows You
I want to really know God
I'm struggling with hurts, habits and hangups that are hurting my life.
Before I move down a pathway, I feel I need some help with some personal issues.
I'm pretty distracted by relationship problems, and would appreciate a caring friend.
I want to go deeper in my understanding of God and his Word.
I'm ready to meet people in a group or class at Pathway.
I have an okay grasp of Bible basics, but I want to make sure I'm solid.
God Grows You
So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. – Acts 20:32
We have a lifetime to grow and to explore the incredible treasures of being a Christian. Our prayer at Pathway is that each partner in our church will keep journeying forward and upward toward the highlands of spiritual maturity.
- The God Grows You trail marker is green to remind you of growth
- It shows an arrow God’s wisdom, God’s power, and God’s grace, coming down from heaven, going through you, and back up to God.
- God is raising up a family of spiritual grown-ups.
- Just because you’re saved it doesn’t mean you have arrived.
- The goal of Spiritual Growth is to make you like Jesus. Not that you dress and speak like him. But that you have the character he has, and the strength he has, and the courage he has…You’ve got spiritual muscle because you’ve committed yourself to spiritual growth.
- You never outgrow your need for growth. God is that big. The gospel is that amazing. The wisdom of God is so big that you can never use it all up.
This part of the journey is for you if you need life-equipping resources, for your dating, or marriage, or finance, or any part of your life. We have life groups. We have classes. We have events. We have seminars. We have more!
Look for the Green Trail Marker, because those events are to help you GROW.
God Uses You
I want to impact the world
I am a veteran Christian, solid in my faith, and I want to serve God.
I am interested in being equipped to share my faith.
I am ready to help the mission of Pathway Church in whatever way I can.
I want to grow deeper in theology and doctrine than ever before.
I am motivated to become a leader and teacher in my church.
God may be calling me into vocational ministry.
God Uses You
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. -Matthew 5:13
When you grow in grace, God’s grace so fills your life that it eventually overflows. It is in this overflow that you can truly serve, love, and obey God. This is when you have an impact in the world. God uses your live in the most soul-satisfying ways you can imagine.
- This is where you discover your spiritual gifts and superpowers. This is where you volunteer for stuff.
- The trail marker is yellow, because you’re taking the sunshine of God’s love into a very dark world.
- Its shows a boot print, because you’re leaving tracks of grace wherever you go.
- This is where God uses you through prayer, and through giving, and through a generous spirit in the world.
- This is where you help other people find the treasure you found when you found Jesus.
This is the blueprint. In God’s glorious plan, every Christian becomes an Ambassador of Grace. Let your light shine at your school, at your job, in your crazy family tree, and in your neighborhood.
We have amazing ways to get involved… You can help in the coffee bar, host a life group, work with kids, junior high, senior high, or young adults. You can sing and play on the worship team. You can help with landscaping and building. On and on…
At Pathway, we don’t serve God for blessing… we only serve God from blessing. And that makes all the difference in the world.
What people are
saying about Pathway Church
Intro to Grace Pathway
At Pathway, we're all about the Grace Pathway. Click the link to find your place on the journey of faith!